How to Maintain Air Hockey Table
Nowadays, air hockey table is one of the most important machine in locations, it is a kids machine, also belongs to redemption game machine. But few people know how to maintain the air hockey table to make them use for a long time. In this paper, we list some points on how to make your air hockey game work more longer.
The power must be turned off for maintenance and repair of the machine.
In order to avoid short circuit, the relevant personnel should turn off the power before touching the internal components of the machine. If this operation requires power to be turned on, it must comply with the requirements of the operating instructions.
Make sure to use the appropriate accessories when replacing the device.
Improper use of accessories can result in fire or electrical shorts, damage to the motherboard and no components.
Do not disassemble, assemble or modify equipment at will.
This can result in fire or electrical shorts, mechanical failures, and the like.
Confirm that the mobile, flip, transport, etc. must meet the manufacturer's requirements.
Casual people moving, flipping, transporting, etc. can damage equipment and damage mechanical performance.
This machine is suitable for indoor use and should not be used outdoors.
Outdoor use can affect the performance of the machine.
Do not use the machine in the following places:
★Lost or high humidity.
★ Places close to hot objects.
★ Places close to dangerous goods.
★ Smooth or unstable place.
★ Close to equipment that is prone to sparks.
★ Places with severe vibrations.
★ dusty environment.
Do not place vases, bottles, containers, etc. with water on the machine, and do not place chemicals and heavy objects on the machine.
Spilled liquid can cause electrical short circuit to damage the device, chemicals can corrode the machine, and falling objects can harm the human body and damage the machine.
Do not place objects at the exhaust port of the machine.
Blocking the exhaust port can cause the temperature of the machine to rise, affecting the normal operation of the machine and even damaging the device.
The power cord cannot be pressed by heavy objects.
This can damage the wires and cause short circuits and fires.
When unplugging the power cord from the outlet, grasp the plug and do not grasp the cord.
This can damage the wires, causing short circuits and fires.
Do not pull the plug directly with wet hands.
Failure to do so may result in electric shock and injury to the human body.
Do not force, twist, or fold the power cord. Do not expose the power cord to high-humidity objects.
All of the above will damage the wires, causing short circuits and fires.
The power cord cannot be easily kicked or touched.
This will hurt the human body and damage the machine.
Use the correct voltage and fuse (see technical data).
Using other standard voltages can cause short circuits and fires. Using an improper fuse can damage the machine and cause a fire.
Failure to arbitrarily defy fire or operation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Children's play equipment knowledge
- How to Choose Children's Play Equipment Correctly
- Indoor children's park want to make money, ulti...
- Four Problems to Avoid in the Operation of Indo...
- Do you know these indoor children's park busine...
- How to decorate indoor children's park to make ...
- How should indoor children's parks do health work?
- Indoor children's playground profit small seconds
- How much is it to open a large indoor playgroun...
- What are the preparatory measures for children'...
- Some Air Hockey Machine Features
- How to choose the right Mini Air Hockey
- How to fix Arcade Crane Machine
- What is Simulator Games
- How to buy Arcade Crane Machine
- How To Choose The Right Prize Machine
- How does the prize redemption game machine make...
- What is Good Arcade Fishing Game Machine
- How to Chose Good Second Hand Game Machine
- What is video redemption games